For patrons who bring in their own Windows and Apple laptops and would like to print, DHCLS allows patrons to print from their computers to the library’s copiers at the Main (Downtown) and Westgate Branches.
Before beginning, please note the following:
- Your device must be connected to the dhcls-public-byod wireless network.
- Mobile Printing is only available for Windows and Apple (running Mac OS X) devices at this time.
- You must have administrative permissions on the computer you would like to print from.
- Please note that devices running Windows 10 have been found to have issues with the Mobile Printing system. We recommend that patrons with Windows 10 machines use one of our public desktops or laptops in order to print.
- Devices running Android, iOS, and/or Windows RT (including Chromebooks, iPhones, iPads, and some Windows Surface tablets) are not compatible with Mobile Printing.
- Mobile Printing is not available at the Ashford Branch at this time.
- Patrons are responsible for all printing charges, which must be paid at the copier before the system will print your items. Printing starts at $0.15 (Black/White) and $0.50 (Color) for a 8.5×11 (standard letter)-sized page. The total amount for your print job will display on your computer when you go to print.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or issues, please speak to a staff member.
To print from your laptop, please select your location below: